Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This wiki is dedicated to the service and troubleshooting of marine engines and stern drives. Please feel free to contribute what you can to this ongoing effort.
Articles and How-To's
- Winterizing your Boat
- Replacing your Stern Drive Impeller
- Adding a Pushbutton to Activate a Fuel Pump
- Installing a Depth Finding Transducer
- Collection of articles at sterndrives.com
- Where to Buy Parts
- Automotive Parts in Boats
- Online Discussion Forums
- Troubleshooting: Ignition Systems
- Troubleshooting: Starting Problems
- Troubleshooting: Problems While Underway
- Troubleshooting: Engine Overheating
- Troubleshooting: Batteries and Alternator
- Troubleshooting: Stern Drive
- Troubleshooting: Shifting
Routine Maintenance Guides
Non Marine Engines
- See the Engines section of Tractor Wiki
For all Makes and histories, plus collecting of Stationary engines
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.